This fun pasta dish is filled with chicken, bacon, fresh herbs and smothered with a rich sour cream sauce. It’s an easy dinner the whole family will love!
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Add cubed chicken to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-8 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside with the bacon.
- Add butter, room temperature sour cream, and garlic to the skillet and melt over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Return chicken and bacon to the skillet along with the drained pasta and stir to combine with the sauce. Add dill and chives* and season with more salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
*In place of the fresh herbs, you can use 1 teaspoon dried dill and 2 teaspoons dried chives.
Recipe courtesy of Go Bold With Butter