Tart & sweet Cherry Pie Bars are the perfect recipe for a taste of summer! A buttery crumble encases luscious cherry pie filling - don’t forget the glaze on top! These bars are extra delicious thanks to Dinner Bell Creamery Salted Butter, crafted by hard-working farm families for over half a century!
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt Dinner Bell butter in a medium bowl. Stir in the remaining bar ingredients.
- Reserve 1 cup of the topping. Press the rest into your prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
Evenly spread the cooled cherry filling over the crust. Sprinkle the reserved crumble mixture over the top of the cherries.
Return to the oven and bake for 28 to 33 minutes - the topping will be golden brown and the bars will only have a slight jiggle when you move the pan.
- Whisk together all glaze ingredients, and adjust to a thinner or thicker consistency as desired, by adding a splash more milk or a spoonful more powdered sugar.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars. Drizzle on the glaze just before slicing! Store bars in the fridge, in an airtight container, for 3-4 days.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bowl Recipes